Part-Time Marketing Manager
With this option, Iíll take your marketing plan and do the lion's share of the implementation.
For example I'll...
- Identify and develop your unique selling point(s) (USP)
- Integrate your USP(s) into your marketing
- Re-write the copy on your website, your ads, sales letters and emails
- Improve your sales scripts
- Design up-selling processes that will increase your average sale
- Create systems and offers to go back to your client base and sell them other products and services
- Identify joint ventures and cross-promotion opportunities and partners
- Publicise your business through PR
- Create direct marketing campaigns
Typically, Iíll work one day a week for your business, so the cost is spread out over a long period and quite quickly you should find that my fees are being paid out of the additional profits Iíve already generated for you.
The price of this is £247 per day. My guarantee here is that, if you allow me to implement the changes I recommend, if you don't get back double my fees in increased profits within 12 months, I'll return your money in full.
Steve Gibson Consulting, Edinburgh 2007